November: A month full of two of my favorite things: gratitude and abundance
Each November, for as long as I can remember, I start the month off with a moment of reflection for all I have. I cannot help but feel grateful. Some years I have more than enough in my bank account to cover all my expenses and to share the extra. Some years I have relied on friends and family to help me make ends meet. No matter the situation, I am grateful, because either way I am fortunate enough to have abundance.
This year, as I launch a new business I have personal gratitude and professional gratitude. The professional gratitude is for:
- The ability to seek additional training to improve my personal practice and to offer more to my sessions, private and group.
- Classes and private sessions full of people I admire and genuinely care for.
- Participants who genuinely care for me, guide me as much as I guide them, and who support my vision, my creativity and, well, me.
- The successful launch of a sleep meditation on Insight Timer with positive reviews. (Please take 9 minutes to listen before bed, click here.)
- And, for the opportunity to do more. This month I will launch two additional classes and am in the wonderful position of starting to promote some rest and restore workshops for December.
7:30 am Yoga
(Beginning November 6th)
12:30 pm Restorative Flow
(Beginning November 7th)
Cedar Walk Wellness Center
Free yoga classes the week of November 6-11, 2017
Check out the new Upcoming Workshop tab for details on the
rest and restore workshops.
© 2017-2018 Lotus Seed Meditations and RJ Lisander All Rights Reserved